Saturday, April 4, 2009

Make Something Cool Every Day (April)



This morning I was searching for a tutorial on how to make something for my secret swap partner and stumbled upon this wonderful website. It's similar to the 365 Photo Challenge I'm participating in but this one is for crafts. I love love the idea since I do want to keep up on this blog better. I do crafts every day so this one wouldn't be hard for me at all (I just have a hard time keeping up with the blog but hopefully this will motivate me more to keep up). Well anyways, I will post pictures later today.

I'm participating in the Death By Quilting Challenge which starts today at noon (only 3 hours!!). So, I will definately post pictures of my progress later today :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to MSCE! I'll get you added to the official list. Looking forward to it! dot

    ReplyDelete