Monday, April 20, 2009

My Recent Crafts

I havn't updated this in soo long because I've been working on crafts for swaps. I don't want to post pictures of those crafts yet since I don't want my partners to see what they are going to get :) So those pictures will come later. Anyways, here are some pictures of my recent crafts that are not for swaps.

So, I saw these absolutely fablous melted army men bowls and thought I'd give it a try.
Here are the army men before being melted:


And here's the first layer of the bowl. I'm still not finished since when I went back to buy more army men they had no more green ones. So I got red firemen and I'm going to make another bowl with them. I still need to find more green ones so I can finish this bowl.


This isn't totally crafty but fun! I was participating in the Great Facebook Race. Every day we received a clue and had to hurry and do the clue and got points for how quick we completed it. Here's my marquee:


This clue was to create the tallest marshmallow structure. Mine ended up being 22 feet, 2 inches tall!! It was a site!!


Here's my crochet squares for the Crochetalong on Craftster:






No comments:

Post a Comment